The most delicious and guilt free Christmas treat you will have all december. They also make a gorgeous little gift for someone beloved.
SO easy to make, just try not to be too hungry when you make them because they will quickly disappear.
I used my Spectablend to mix and whizz.
1 cup pecan nuts
2 cups medjool dates (pitted)
4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
3 regular sized candy canes
* place candy canes in blender and whizz for approx 15 secs until they are totally crumbled, remove from blender and spread on small plate.
* whizz pecan nuts in blender for approx 30 secs
* add in cacao powder and rice malt syrup, gradually add in medjool dates and whizz until it becomes a mass of brownie deliciousness.
* spoon out palm sized portions and roll in palms, then rll in candy cane dust.
* place in freezer for one hour then transfer over to fridge.
* enjoy! Merry Christmas xxx